A leading multinational technology company is looking for a Negotiations Coordinator to support their EMEIA contract negotiations team.
The role would benefit from a team player who can work in a fast-paced environment, with an exceptionally high attention to detail. The individual must have exceptionally strong organisational skills to manage and drive processes that span multiple internal teams, be a self-starter, be able to work autonomously, have an analytic attitude and the ability to influence people by building strong relationships.
The role is based in central London and provides great exposure to international and cross-functional teams.
As the Negotiations Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Contracts admin support, including processing agreements, tracking and preparation of briefs for legal
- Support for data consolidation and documentation of negotiation statuses by maintaining dashboards
- Maintaining exceptionally organised and accurate reports to assist with extensions and renewal process
- Responsibility for end-to-end completion and ownership of tasks associated with entity changes
- Driving the internal contract management system integration with existing contract negotiations processes
- Coordinating and driving actions resulting from cross team meetings
- Taking initiative to create efficiencies and streamline existing reporting and processes
- Responsibility for cross team coordination to ensure smooth operation of negotiations, including organisation of internal stakeholder meetings
- Ad hoc data and analytic support, including data analysis for negotiation needs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong Excel skills including Vlookups
- Confidence with sales or sales figures
- Availability to start a new role immediately
Please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.