Neighbouring Rights Administration Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Neighbouring Rights Administration Manager to join the Neighbouring Rights Team within an established, multinational music and entertainment brand.
Based at offices in the heart of London, you will be responsible for compiling accurate discographies for current clients and new signings.
Key features will include:
- Using the society templates and online portal systems to input research data.
- Accurately filing performance evidence and client's releases.
- Keeping clients up to date with their repertoire and claims.
- Show keen knowledge and full understanding of performance qualifications, society distributions and news with the music industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A great knowledge of the music industry with an understanding of Neighbouring Rights.
- Experience with handling a large amount of data with the understanding of how to interpret findings.
- A good knowledge of music across multiple genres.
- Music royalties experience would be desirable.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Neighbouring Rights Administration Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.