Handle is looking for a Neighbouring Rights Assistant to support the Neighbouring Rights team at a reputable Music Publishing company based in London.
As an organised and enthusiastic administrator used to dealing with large amounts of data you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all new clients performances are logged and collected worldwide
- Maintaining detailed discographies for clients
- Using the PPL database to ensure that clients are linked correctly to all works within their repertoire
- Researching potential clients that could be approached and hopefully signed to the roster
- Confidently interacting with people at all levels within the company
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solid music administrator who is passionate about the publishing side of the industry to develop a career in Neighbouring Rights.
If you are a hard-working, dedicated administrator with a good knowledge of music (across all genres) looking to work with one of the most iconic publishing rosters in music please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.