Server & Network Infrastructure Engineer - Technology/Entertainment
We are looking for an experienced Server & Network Infrastructure Engineer to support with the administration of our client's global infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting tech company within the entertainment sector and to progress within their infrastructure team.
- Virtualisation: Citrix Xen / Hyper-V / Azure IaaS
- Hardware: Dell Server, Switches, EqualLogic SAN
- Resilient Internet & Network Connectivity, WiFi, VPN and layer 7 firewalls.
- Windows Server / Linux Server
- Identity and access management: AD, Azure AD, NPS/Radius, SAML
- Security: Public Key Infrastructure, BitLocker and various other tools.
- Corporate Services: File, print, backup, databases, RDS, MDT, WSUS
- Internal Zabbix and Grafana, external StatusCake monitoring
- Google Apps / Office 365 / Slack
- VoIP phones
- Windows 10 / OS X
- JIRA / Trello
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD, Source Control, Documentation etc)
- Deploy, run and support our existing internal corporate IT platform.
- Automate tasks related to the provisioning of corporate servers and network infrastructure, and management of OS patches.
- Build and support our desktop environment and management of OS patches.
- Assist with monitoring and alerting in regards to reliability, security, and system and database backup/business continuity processes of the office infrastructure.
- Administration of corporate Active Directory domains.
- Administration of Office 365, Google Apps and Slack.
- Manage asset and license management across office locations.
- Administration of corporate third party tooling/applications.
- Support the business with their day to day and conference IT requirements.
- Provide occasional backup for the helpdesk engineer.
- Administration of resilient internet connectivity, site to site VPN's, and Active Directory integration etc.
- Assist the migration to Azure in terms of network connectivity and Active Directory.
- Documentation of areas of knowledge and share with the wider team.
- Monitor and install security software / firmware updates across various systems.
- Entertainment industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Server & Network Infrastructure Engineer - Technology/Entertainment - 3rd Line Support Engineer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.