Network Engineer - Broadcast
We are working with a global Broadcast Giant looking for an experienced Network Engineer to support their global network infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global broadcast company to progress within their global network and infrastructure team.
- Experience working in a Network Operations Center monitoring large scale LAN/WAN production infrastructure and providing support response to failures
- Experience providing administrative and troubleshooting support in the areas of Network Infrastructure Juniper, CISCO and Palo Alto
- Administration experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Working knowledge of security practice implementation relating to networks
- Working knowledge of monitoring systems and related technologies
- Experience of Solarwinds, Splunk, Dataminer, NewReclic a plus
- Obtained or working towards Cisco CCNP/Juniper JNCIP
- Experience of using ServiceNow or another similar Service Management tool
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Azure
- Monitoring all our production network infrastructure in real time
- Outage vetting - initiating of critical outage situations
- Severity 1, 2, and 3 outage notifications/updates/resolutions
- Working experience of AWS operations
- Implement, or assist with implementation of, changes to production network infrastructure
- Manage VPN, DNS and Firewall instances
- Resolve digital network and APC issues
- Provide oversight to the Release Management process in monitoring and updating the status of network devices
- Work closely with regional IT staff to ensure success of daily operations
- Provide support for server patching/change management activities
- Provide a seamless and professional experience in supporting remote and regional customers
- Monitor the client's production network in real-time
- Coordinate escalation process to third-party vendors
- Broadcast/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris Bouroutzis on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.