Handle has an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded New Business Executive to join the New Business team at a leading music publisher based in London. Bringing a solid understanding of music publishing, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key digital partners (Apple, Spotify, Amazon) as well as forming new relationships with potential clients across advertising and media brands.
- Pitching to brands and new music to clients
- Managing relationships with artist management to discuss artist requests from brands
- Creation of playlists for brands
- Networking and attending trade shows to gain new ventures
- Data evaluation and financial analysis
- Providing support to the Senior Manager Digital and Business Development
- Research into brands and industries to evaluate trends and potential partnerships
Proactive in approach, you must be a confident communicator with a strong working knowledge of the streaming and playlisting space. If you're passionate about a wide variety of music genres and have experience managing client relations within the music industry we'd love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.