I am actively seeking a FRENCH speaking New Business Manager for a well establish events firm based in Central London.
Due to the success of the team they are now looking to expand as they hit and exceed target year or year. Working on one of their most recognised and successful portfolios, this is the UK's biggest and most valuable trade shows in their market.
The responsibilities of New Business Manager include but are not limited to:
- Generate new business contacts and revenue from new and lapsed clients.
- To reach and exceed sales and revenue targets and performance objectives
- To effectively manage and grow new and lapsed customer relationships
- Ensure the customer experience is very positive to ensure long term customer retention and rebuilding relations with lapsed customers
- To research the market, analyse trends and use that information to engage with new customers and qualify effectively
- Make recommendations regarding Sales Plans and future new business sales strategy
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a 3+ year experience in a B2B capacity
- Fluently speak French
- Experience of new business generation
- Hungry and driven to be successful
- Strategic and target driven
- Customer and account focused
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level
Salary and benefits:
£35-£40K + uncapped commission
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.