Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced business developer who loves winning new business, to join an established international events business that offers strong progression opportunities.
Working with clients in the US market you will be responsible for generating sponsorships and selling exhibition space. Please note due to working with clients based in the US you will be working to a different timezone 2 or 3 days a week, with these hours typically being 1pm - 9pm.
As the New Business Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Selling an entire portfolio of solutions to prospective clients
- Managing and growing key accounts and generating new business within those accounts
- Raising and maintaining brand profile in the market, being a strong ambassador for the business
- Delivering and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues
- Identifying new revenue streams from existing customers and generating sustainable growth year on year
- Preparing sales plans for key accounts as appropriate
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of success within business development and account management
- A consultative and solution based sales approach
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced matrix environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and adapt the portfolio of events and services to build a tailored solution for them
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills with all levels including senior manager and executive level
- An interest in keeping up to date with trends and current issues within your industry
If you are an experienced business developer seeking a BD Manager role in a company that offers long term progression please do get in touch or apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.