Handle Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and resilient New Business Manager to join the busy team of one of the UK's most dynamic and creative international B2B events companies.
We are looking for someone who is confident in generating new business contacts and revenue from new and lapsed clients and someone who is driven to reach and exceed sales and revenue targets and performance objectives
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build new revenue streams from new clients.
- Successfully achieve and exceed specified targets and performance objectives
- Be deeply knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell creative solutions to attain new revenue and deliver exceptional customer value to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective activity, call management and lead generation
- Innovate new revenue streams and new product angles
- Make calls and visits to lapsed and potential new business clients to build customer relationships, deliver excellent customer service and maximise revenue
- Follow up marketing qualified new business leads within set time frames and convert at or above mean team conversion rates
- To effectively research, self-source and initiate new business opportunities
- Effectively handle all interactions and relationships with new and lapsed customers to build sustainable business growth
- Develop initiatives that build long term strategic relationships and results
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of the CRM system - Salesforce
- Sales administration responsibilities - including reports, meetings, plans etc
- Work in collaboration with internal teams e.g. Marketing, Content and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer's viewpoint
- Ensure accounts have an established customer plan and any risks and growth accounts are flagged and have appropriate management plans in place
- Continually seek ways of improving ways of working and the service to customers
- Contribute to evolving the client brand, developing the Sales offering and Strategy for the business
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives on working towards targets and KPI's. You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a strategic and target driven business development environment. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, strategic and who has proven record of problem solving.
We are currently working on a number of opportunities, ranging from 2 week+ temporary contracts, ongoing temporary contracts and temporary to permanent opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.