I am looking for an experienced Business Development professional who ideally comes from a ground transportation background. My client are the largest on-demand car service in Europe and continue to grow and expand.
You will be responsible for the growth of the B2B corporate offering, continually looking for new business opportunities, building a sustainable pipeline of prospects and opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Brings several years of ground transportation or relevant sales experience
- Hunter of new business; creative and innovative in approach
- Strong pipeline management
- Manages by numbers and CRM methodology
- Is able to learn and understand systems quickly
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to source and develop
- Great networker, strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator
- Ability to work with other key areas of the business, such as marketing, to ensure lead generation
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and self-managed individual
- Flair and aptitude to manage own business, revenue and ride volume using resources of the business
Salary & Benefits:
£55K + uncapped commission - great working environment
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.