Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious Business Development Executive to join a global provider of media, content and investment solutions for the mining, energy and agriculture industries.
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, the role will take responsibility for bringing in new business from existing inbound leads, as well as proactively selling into targeted institutions for the America's region. The role is fast paced, and you will be selling to an International client base across a range of publications and services.
Full sales training and support will be given, alongside industry and product training to ensure you are fully equipped to succeed in your role. This company offers a hybrid working pattern between the office in Bank and home working, please note that as this role will target the US market flexibility to work evening shifts is ideal.
As the Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving monthly subscription sales targets within the America's market
- Identifying and securing sales opportunities and lead generation
- Timely and accurate processing of orders
- Managing high volume sales activity
- Accurately tracking and reporting of sales results
- Maintaining a pipeline of prospects and maintaining and updating the CRM system
- Providing feedback to management on which lead types are most productive
- Working on events and achieving agreed event targets where required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience of selling on a corporate level, be it subscriptions, data, advertising or events.
- Ability to negotiate with senior level decision makers
- Solution focused with the ability to build rapport quickly with prospects
- Great customer service ethos
- Quick learner with an ability to grasp new concepts
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work afternoon/evening shifts
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.