Handle recruitment are actively seeking an experienced Senior Sales Executive who can demonstrate a strong track record for a leading brand within events and exhibitions.
My client are a market leading name who pride themselves on their successful and strong track record. A growing business with plenty of progression opportunities. They pride themselves on their high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a KPI driven environment and be driven and motivated to achieve optimum results.
The key responsibilities of a senior sales executive include but are not limited to:
- Effectively handle incoming calls.
- Make outgoing sales calls to existing and potential new business to maximise revenue.
- Have a clear and strong understand of the market, competitors and products.
- Be able to communicate clearly with the Event Director and Account Manager (where necessary)
- Convert new leads to sales
- Work to KPI's
- Be able to work in a timely and effective manner whilst still maintaining high customer service standards.
The ideal candidate:
- Confident and articulate telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Sales experience with a good conversion track record
- Good literacy and numeric skills
- Be able to work to targets with a strong performance focus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.