Kannst du fließend Deutsch sprechen?
Handle has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Release Analyst to join the International Physical Supply Chain department at a global music and entertainment company. This is a new role that focuses on the development of forecasting for the manufacturing and shipment of new releases.
Main duties will include:
- Developing and reporting on level forecasts for new release product life cycle.
- Collaborating with Labels, Territories, Production and Commercial Affairs to gather new release information to improve product availability.
- Determine inventory requirements for new release titles including tracking titles to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Produce and distribute the specific reports summarising sales and order trends for management.
- Provide Production and Distribution with forecasted shipment needs in order to assist with inventory and manufacturing planning.
You must be a fluent German speaker with excellent communication and advanced analytical skills. Experience in production forecasting or planning, ideally within music or media distribution.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.