Handle has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Release Analyst to join the International Physical Supply Chain department at a global music and entertainment company. This is a new role that focuses on the development of forecasting for the manufacturing and shipment of new releases.
Main duties will include:
- Developing and reporting on level forecasts for new release product life cycle.
- Collaborating with Labels, Territories, Production and Commercial Affairs to gather new release information to improve product availability.
- Determine inventory requirements for new release titles including tracking titles to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Produce and distribute the specific reports summarising sales and order trends for management.
- Provide Production and Distribution with forecasted shipment needs in order to assist with inventory and manufacturing planning.
You must have excellent communication and advanced analytical skills. Experience in production forecasting or planning, ideally within music or media distribution.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.