Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Financial Accountant required for a global sports network based in Central London. This is a newly created position reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
This is an all-round accounting role which offers great scope for progression and sits within a friendly and collaborative team.
- Part or Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years working within a Finance setting
- Strong academic background
- Experience using Oracle and Sage 50 is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Self-motivated with a hands on approach
- Ability to prioritise work load within a pressurised environment
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Production of monthly performance reporting
- Cash flow forecast
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of VAT return including reconciliation to ledger
- Preparation of year-end financial pack and statutory financial statements
- Accounts Payable - managing expenses and supplier accounts
- Accounts Receivable - reconciliation of sales and receipts and chasing payments
- Management of rights cash flow requirements
- Maintenance of database
- Assisting with corporation tax, preparation of budgets, external audits and reporting
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.