Newly Qualified Management Accountant - Media - Central London
A newly created position has opened up for a newly qualified management accountant seeking a new challenge. This is a permanent role based in Central London sitting within a vibrant, progressive finance function. This management accountant will be responsible for providing full sets of management accounts, effectively business partnering with internal and external heads and responsible for overseeing one finance assistant.
This is a great time to join the business as they leap into a huge growth and development stage, reporting into the senior management team.
- Month end accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals
- Production of month end management accounts
- Produce monthly shareholder report - including analysis
- Assisting in preparation of year end accounts
- Cash flow management & reporting
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Performing multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Weekly review of aged debtors/creditors reports
- Managing supplier/ property relationships and resolving queries
- Overseeing the AP and AR team and support with any day to day needs
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Newly qualified ACCA/CIMA
- 3 years+ experience working in Finance is essential
- A background within Media is highly desirable
- IT literate with the ability to use MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised individual
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building and management both internally and externally
- Confident, engaging and passionate character
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.