NodeJS Developer / Front End Developer - London (work from home / remote work)
We currently have a Front End Developer role available for a global Analytics company. We are looking for a candidate with a Proven track record in developing web applications in Node within an Agile Environment.
- HTML5, CSS
- Responsive Design
- Have worked as a Software Engineer / Developer in an Agile environment with a focus on Continuous Delivery.
- pair programming, TDD, CI, and CD.
- Understanding of cloud architectures (AWS) and virtualization tools (Docker).
- A self-learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Writing high-quality code, backed by the right tests
- Developing services using a microservice architecture
- Deploying, running and supporting the services
- Grow domain expertise in financial services
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Front End Developer / React Developer / Node Developer
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.