Our client, an International TV Broadcaster is looking for a socially savvy social media executive to join their highly creative team. You will specialise in social media platforms and bring the organisation's brand and TV Channels to life across the Nordic region. Within this role, you will constantly be monitoring social performance, and producing eye-catching copy for Facebook and Instagram.
You must have proven experience in social media management and be a TV advocate as you will be ensuring that the organisation really connects with its social audiences.
- Working on plans and creative ideas to support the various brands/channels in the social space
- Gathering and creating assets to use for social and maintaining a weekly schedule of activity across the different accounts
- Producing engaging copy for social posts
- Working with internal divisions including marketing, PR, digital, creative and programming to devise campaigns and creative that support the brands across the Nordic markets and drive engagement within target audience groups
- Tracking performance on social media campaigns
- When relevant, managing social agency on key campaigns
- Making recommendations on paid and organic targeting for all social content
- Work with relevant departments to feedback timely responses to any queries, complaints and comments made on the social platforms
- Working closely with Communications and Marketing for the Nordics to plan campaigns and support regional priorities
- Delivery internal monthly reports on key social metrics
- Experience of the day to day management of social media platforms
- Photoshop, FTP, Basic HTML and Microsoft Office skills and knowledge of digital video formats
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian
Immediate candidates, this is a 3-month contract with a strong possibility to extend.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.