We are looking for a strong and experienced Office Assistant with excellent administrative skills to join this close knit team in central London.
You will hold an integral position within the company and be the 'go-to' for any office requirements as well as support with any administrative duties.
- Screen incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet visitors and provide refreshments
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms and tracking for financial purposes.
- Filing, photocopying, laminating and binding.
- Regular checking and ordering of stationary and refreshments for the office.
- Arranging and booking couriers.
- Managing internal and external post.
- Create and place purchase orders for internal purchases.
- Book travel and accommodation for staff members.
- Creation of Weekly/Monthly Operational Performance Reports
- Produce Adhoc reports on resource usage on client jobs.
- Tracking all expenses via a central spreadsheet
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Word and Excel; pivot charts
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both face-to-face and over the telephone)
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise under pressure
Please note this is an on-going temporary booking we are looking for candidates who are available to start immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.