We are looking for an experienced Receptionist with excellent people skills and proactive attitude to join this fantastic support team in a globally recognised Architecture company.
The Front of House team consists of 3 and involves supporting with various meeting arrangements, diary management, distributing post and managing couriers as well as general office admin requests, and being the first point of call for any visitors coming to the office.
- Screen incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet visitors and provide refreshments
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms
- Filing and photocopying
- Regular checking and ordering of stationary and refreshments for the office.
- Arranging and booking couriers.
- Managing internal and external post.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both face-to-face and over the telephone)
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise under pressure
Please note there is a shift rota between the 3 receptionists - the latest finish being 8pm.
This will ideally start as a temp role, moving onto a 3-6 month FTC, then reviewed to go perm - so we are looking for candidates who are available to start immediately and looking for longevity in a front of house role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.