We are looking for a strong and experienced receptionist/administrator with excellent people skills to join this fantastic support team in central London.
This role will sit within the Admin team, supporting with various meeting arrangements, diaries and general office admin requests, as well as being the first POC for any visitors coming to the office.
- Screen incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet visitors and provide refreshments
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms
- Filing and photocopying
- Regular checking and ordering of stationary and refreshments for the office.
- Arranging and booking couriers.
- Managing internal and external post.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both face-to-face and over the telephone)
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritise under pressure
Please note this is an on-going temporary booking we are looking for candidates who are available to start immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.