Handle are proud to be representing our client- an innovative, fun, International Footwear brand! We are recruiting for an Office Coordinator who will be a brand ambassador for our client… the role is based on Front of House Reception and will encompass further responsibilities around events, social media and PR.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for retail and fashion! Suitable candidates must be incredibly well organised, confident and driven with an aptitude for learning. We are seeking a strong brand ambassador for our client- therefore possessing exceptional customer service skills, with a fun, warm, upbeat personality.
The role will encompass a variety of duties ranging from managing a busy switchboard, sorting mail, setting up meeting rooms, event management, client liaison and overseeing the front of house area. The client is ideally looking for a 'Brand Ambassador', this vacancy is much more than your traditional reception role!
Responsibilities involved but not limited to:
- Operating the switchboard - handling & transferring incoming calls and taking messages where appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors - ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner and managing signing in procedures
- Overseeing the smooth operation of the reception area and keeping the area well maintained at all times
- Managing the 'general enquiries' email account, forwarding emails onto the correct contact/department
- Booking taxis and couriers for visitors and clients
- Oversee and communicate the social calendar for the head office - coordinating a huge variety of events
- Administrative duties - supporting senior management as and when required. i.e. processing expenses, scheduling meetings, filing and managing email correspondence.
- Strong ability in using Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel as you will be using these on a daily basis
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organisational skills are essential
- A love for meeting new people, always remaining engaged, fun and professional
- A hunger for learning and wanting to try something new
- Great personable skills - always remaining friendly, welcoming and pro-active
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working in a creative industry
- A genuine passion for fashion!
The role is a temporary contract with potential to transfer to permanent. Candidates must be available at no more than one weeks' notice.
If you meet the requirements listed and wish to work within a vibrant fashion HQ, please do not hesitate to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.