Receptionist/Office Administrator - Luxury Beauty
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an innovative luxury skin care brand who use high-tech ingredients and surgical knowledge to create world class products.
We are looking for a Receptionist/Office Administrator who is keen to work across a multitude of areas including HR and Facilities. Are you a hard worker and keen to learn with exceptional organisation and time management? This could be the role for you!
Reporting to the General Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Resolving customer queries wherever possible
- Recording and reporting to Finance all office expenditure
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging UK and international couriers
- Maintaining petty cash records
- Ordering office supplies
- Collating and distributing weekly reports
- Updating staff, telephone and email distribution lists and organisation charts
- Drawing up new starter announcements
- Maintaining general office upkeep, ensuring it is presented in a way that reflects the brand
- Keeping HR system updated
- Scheduling travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of administration within an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- A naturally proactive nature and the ability to show initiative
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- An interest in / experience of Facilities Management and Health and Safety
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an exciting brand in a role which could lead to further opportunities for development within the business which is actively encouraged.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.