Calling all Office Administrators with a knowledge of import/export procedures and shipping! Handle Recruitment is working with a global leader in media, entertainment, sport and events to find a star Office Administrator to join their office in West London.
The Office Administrator will be the lynchpin of the shared services department and this role also offers a great platform for someone who wants to get into office management.
Key duties include:
- Processing of invoices and keeping an efficient file of records
- Assist with large office moves when needed
- Regularly monitor and review contractors, including cleaning, maintenance, stationery etc.
- Liaising with third party logistic companies daily around customs and excise declarations
- Being a point of contact and handling enquiries regarding import/export of business goods
- Issue security passes and maintain security and CCTV systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in office administration
- Have an understanding of import/export policies and procedures
- Be hardworking, ambitious, organised and driven
- Have excellent communication skills and be solution focused
If you have the relevant previous office administrative experience and would like to further your career in office management please apply online today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.