An opportunity to be part of an iconic venue, home to some of the UK's biggest live events in sport, music and entertainment!
We're keen to speak with experienced office assistants who are immediately available and who possess strong customer service skills.
This is a hybrid, customer focused support role, involving aspects of front office, concierge, reception, enquiry and back office support. This is a busy full time (40hpw) position, working to cover the flexible operational hours of the headquarters venue, including a variety of shift patterns (some evening and weekend work may be involved).
The role is due to start ASAP so we cannot consider candidates on more than one week's notice. The duration is 3 months with possibility of extension.
- Provide a welcoming, informative and efficient concierge, reception, enquiry and telephony service.
- Provide an efficient administrative support service to the business, including but not limited to, courier services, dry cleaning, taxi services, postal, mail and print services.
- Support the provision of office related equipment, including but not limited to, stationery, kitchenette supplies, equipment consumables.
- Provide an ad hoc office support service to the venue Director and heads of department.
- Support supervisors on all projects and operate the office filing and archive systems.
- Identify, scope, agree and implement changes to processes in order to increase efficiency.
- Operate venue wide technology systems in relation to the provision of office services, such as but not limited to, switch board, Skype for business, Sky Visitor management system, Aware Manager incident system.
- Provide a venue information service to all venue users.
- Operate as an integral part of the fire warden and safety team for the venue offices.
- Operate an efficient meeting room and desk (when in operation) booking system.
- Provide maintenance of supplier information in relations to the office service function.
- Operate the venue lost property system.
- Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery to the current strategic, business and operational plans.
- Undertake such other duties as maybe required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the organisation
- Business administration related qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a customer focused team and demonstrate excellent customer service knowledge and skills.
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft office systems and office 365.
- Experience of analysing and processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- The ability to communicate in a pleasant, knowledgeable and restrained manner.
- An ability to effectively manage their own time management.
- Good attention to detail
- An understanding of budgeting and management accounts.
- The ability to analyse, process and act efficiently on information from multiple sources.
- A team player with the ability to assist others in proactively seeking workable solutions to problems and queries.
- An ability to present a highly professional image when representing the company in person, virtually or be any other communication methods.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.