Handle Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a fast-growing talent agency based in beautiful south west London. We are looking for an exceptional administrator to join a collaborative, fast-paced and growing team.
This role is fairly hybrid - essentially Administrative but also supporting with a range of duties including database management, creative content across the website and maintaining talent portfolios and supporting with talent coordination - lots of room to make this role your own and grow alongside the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration and managing the database - inputting all talent information onto the internal CRM system
- Coordinating flights and travel for the talent
- Checking in talent to the London apartments
- Managing itinerary's
- Arranging skype interviews with clients
- Design skills are a plus - photoshop/indesign/wordpress as they can also support with the talent portfolios, uploading content to the website, graphic design etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Naturally confident and outgoing
- Excellent telephone manner and people skills
- Exceptional written communication
- Happy liaising with high profile/luxury brands as well as the talent themselves
- Lots of initiative, naturally organised and a problem solver
- Someone who thrives in fast-paced and demanding environments - it's not necessarily a 9-5 job!
- European languages are a bonus but not essential
This role replaces a leaver so we are looking to conduct interview withn the next week or so and start immediately - therefore unfornately we cannot consider cnaidates on notice.
This is a 3-6 month role but with outlook to extend onto a permenant contract.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.