Handle Recruitment is searching for an outgoing Office and Culture Coordinator for this Sportswear / Lifestyle brand based in South-West London.
You will join a fantastic company culture and act as an integral member of the team, being responsible for maintaining an efficient and friendly reception for all visitors and staff, coordinating exciting company events and assisting with internal communications.
- Manage a busy switchboard
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional, efficient and friendly manner
- Keep the reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen neat & tidy at all times
- Setting up and booking meeting rooms
- Assist with internal communications - delivering intranet inductions to new starters and being the go-to person for any questions
- Coordinate team events including welcome drinks, Christmas parties, Summer parties, well-being activities and company lunches etc.
- Suggest new events for the business and be responsible for making them come together
- Make tea and coffee, order/organise refreshments for meetings as required
- Sort post and prepare outgoing post at the end of the day
- Order stationery and general office supplies
- Book couriers and taxis
- Provide ad hoc support to the team as required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic approach to a busy and varied workload
- Confident and personable with an excellent telephone manner
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working on a busy reception or in a customer facing role, ideally within a creative industry
- Professional and well presented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Good time management
- Good IT skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.