Handle Recruitment are delighted to be working with an award winning events company to find an Office and Facilities Manager for a maternity cover contract of 9-12 months. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office and Facilities Manager to join a successful with a global presence.
We are looking for a confident individual who has a strong sense of initiative, is a self-starter and is able to thrive within a fast paced, global organisation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with liaising with all levels of seniority and have a discreet approach when dealing with sensitive information about the business. The duties of this role involve:
- Management and upkeep of the office environment. Responsible for overseeing and resolving all office and building management issues.
- Management of any external maintenance contractors and overseeing work carried out.
- Involved in procurement and negotiating the best deals for the business.
- Ensuring up to date spreadsheets on all finance related costs and producing weekly reports for the Finance Director outlining spend.
- Overseeing and managing the relationship with external Facilities suppliers.
- Acting as the Health and Safety representative for the business.
- Booking and coordinating freight transport
- Assisting towards Health & Safety / welfare plans and procedures for staff when on site for company events.
- Work alongside HR in driving and maintaining a highly engaged workplace.
- Responsibility for desks and capacity planning.
- Overseeing the ordering of catering, stationery and office supplies.
- Assisting in the organisation of internal staff events and parties.
- Overseeing and coordinating bookings for meeting rooms and preparing rooms as needed
- Meeting and greeting visitors, answering the telephone and filtering calls when necessary
- Dealing with all post and franking, booking local and international couriers online and tracking deliveries
- Taking responsibility for all matters relating to archiving of material and documents for all events.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Previous Office Management experience
- Previous experience of working in a large organisation (ideally 100+ people)
- Previous experience of overseeing office moves and relocation's
- Proven knowledge of health & Safety legislation and implementation of policies
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.