Office and Salon Administrator - Hair & Beauty Industry
£27,000 - £33,000 (Depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Office Administrator wanting to move into the Hair and Beauty Industry? Do you love being the 'go to' person in an office and having your ideas heard? Do you want to be part of a company that makes you feel as though you're part of the 'family'? This this is the role for you.
In this role you will provide administrative and secretarial support for an award winning salon in order to ensure the running of the office and the salon is as smooth as possible.
- Prepare and issue offer letters, contracts, change of terms and all other personnel documentation
- Generally take ownership of all personnel paperwork and administration.
- Processing holiday requests and updating spreadsheet
- Take an active role in salons works
- Coordinate and implement instructions as directed with respect to facilities of the salons i.e. Air conditioning, lighting, key audit and shop fittings etc
- Keeping the office tidy and preparing the space for any necessary meetings
- Managing inboxes, taking dictation, drafting correspondence, filtering requests, prioritising and carrying out ad-hoc tasks as required
- Produce presentations and provide relevant support on any salon marketing/PR initiatives
- Liaise with suppliers involved in manufacturing products in order to meet deadlines
Ideal candidate will have:
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be organised and efficient in how you work
- Previous Office Administration experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.