We have a fantastic opportunity with a creative digital advertising agency for an Office Assistant to join this fun, vibrant and social team in London.
- Meeting and greeting any guests
- Ensuring the office is maintained and organized
- Contributing to the organization of social events
- Setting up meetings and ordering refreshments
- Supporting the Office Manager with any ad-hoc duties
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Proactive and fantastic initiative - being aware of what's going on around you is key!
- Sociable, friendly and welcoming
- Contributing to creating a positive and fun environment
- Ambitious and creative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Organised
- MS Office - word, excel and PowerPoint
- Front of House or Office Assistant experience
This role is to start immediately and we are looking for candidates who would also consider this position permanently. Candidates will only be considered with NO notice period - please ensure this is clear on your CV when applying.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.