PA / Office Assistant - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
handle recruitment is working with an international live music organisation to source an Office Assistant/ PA to join their team based in Central London.
We are looking for a naturally organised Office Assistant/ PA to work closely with the company Directors and support the wider team to ensure the office runs efficiently. Great customer service skills are a must along with the ability to get stuck into anything and everything.
Reporting to the EA, key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of the reception and office area, ensuring the all common areas are organised and tidy throughout the day
- Coordinating facilities and office management, logging repairs and ordering stationary
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office, booking transport as required
- Organising Directors' calendars, scheduling meetings and arranging room set up according to the attendees' needs
- Working closely with the management team on internal and external company and client social events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a comparable role - including reception, team assistant and / or PA
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Confidence when using a Mac and Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to multi- task and communicate effectively with people of all levels in the business
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a varied and exciting role and develop a career in PA support within the music industry.
*Please note you must be able to start the position in September.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please send a CV and short covering note to Ellie.Booker@handle.co.uk to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.