An opportunity to work within a growing digital creative agency is now live!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an efficient, pro-active and outgoing individual who enjoys being the face of a business.
You will need to be highly organised and work with meticulous attention to detail as this role will focus on facilities, reception and administrative tasks. The role will require you to get stuck in, as you will be assisting the Office Manager in the day to day running of the office.
- Front of House Receptionist duties
- Organising international travel - trains, taxis, flights, hotels
- Maintaining the kitchen office
- Running errands
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Organising lunch & refreshments as required (for clients)
- Process & maintain petty cash
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Able to take initiative and work calmly under pressure
- Confident, enthusiastic and friendly with an approachable and keen to help attitude
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This process is moving very quickly. Please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.