A fantastic opportunity to become apart of a rapidly growing super cool E-commerce company specialising in Sneakers and Street wear. We are looking for an experienced Office Assistant who is a great communicator with a friendly, approachable personality and a positive can do attitude.
General Office Tasks
- Front of house duties; welcoming office guests on arrival and offering refreshments
- First point of contact for all visitors, callers and the internal team.
- Tracking internal visitors and communicating arrivals/departures with the relevant departments
- Purchase office supplies and conducting office checks to ensure the kitchen, stationery cupboard, printers and meeting rooms are fully stocked, kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ordering and storage of swag supplies -create new hire swag bags, package and wrap swag gift boxes and manage inventory and keep items fully stocked
- Manage and organise the office storage room, and communicate to team
- Post/Shipping duties including sending and receiving post, booking couriers, arranging international shipments, sending sorting collections and deliveries
- Liaising with the building manager or the landlord with regards to any issues to the office.
- Maintaining services with vendors and controlling stock for Fresh Fruit, Coffee, and Tea, Milk orders.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Ordering access cards
- Booking of any other off site meetings
- Supporting office setup moves other upgrades or developments
- Coordinate lunch orders for weekly team
- Updating office manual and keeping all other office documents and records up to date
- General admin support to Office Manager
- Booking travel worldwide for all staff and guests in line with company guidelines and policy.
- Organise and book accommodation for staff and guests, working with agencies when needed or booking directly
- Research travel options for team events
- Keep a record of all travel of our staff in a spreadsheet including locations, and miles pertaining to transport.
People and Culture
- Working with social committee to organise internal social events including decorating on all the in-house events
- Date finding for events and communication to the team
- Working with venues to get the best deals, working to a budget, booking and coordinating off site events:
- Organising seasonal activities, outings, or culturally related fun for the team
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.