Office Assistant - Fintech
£25,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is working on a fantastic opportunity for an Office Assistant to join a global Fintech company in their West London Head Office.
As the Office Assistant, you will be responsible for a wide variety of functions essential to the development of the company and the smooth running of the office day to day.
This role would suit an exceptionally organised and efficient candidate, happy to work in a very varied and fast-paced position, as well as having experience in an Office Assistant/Administrator capacity.
Key features include:
- Office administration and assisting with completion of reports
- Liaising with the building landlord, security and cleaning contractors
- Organising the office lay out and maintaining supplies of stationary and equipment
- Arranging business travel and accommodation and managing company taxi accounts
- Arranging companywide social functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a comparable position
- Ability to manage a busy workload and work under pressure
- A positive attitude, the desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills
- Good technology knowledge on hardware (printers, photocopiers and fax machines)
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Office Assistant position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.