Handle Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for our client- a Global leader in Sport, Media and Entertainment.
We are looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to join our clients' busy HR team. The role is based in the HR Dept, however, we are looking for a candidate who is adaptable, with a 'can do' attitude, who can support other areas of the business, in particular the Events side of the organisation.
- Providing administrative support to the HR team; scanning and filing documents, running errands and supporting other areas of the business when required.
- Managing and booking meeting room spaces, ensuring they are prepared for each specific meeting request
- Liaising with internal and external contacts in regards to meeting rooms; reception, IT, catering and cleaning teams
- Setting up all video conference calls, along with audio/visual requirements with the support of IT
- Reception cover and providing exceptional service to all visitors entering the office
- Resolving any issues as efficiently as possible, being able to work both independently and as a team.
- Assisting the HR and Operations team along with providing occasional support to senior members of staff; diary scheduling and travel coordination
- Ability to prioritise and time manage successfully
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills; Microsoft Office and confidence in working with video and audio equipment
- Ability to work with complete flexibility and respond well to the variety of tasks
- Experience working in an office based environment; either administratively or in reception/front of house roles
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Proactive and able to problem solve
- Experience in working with clients and having an understanding that client service has high importance
- A passion for the creative industry!
The role is based in beautiful offices in Chiswick, West London. This is an urgent requirement- the role will be a 6 month fixed term contract hire initially, with view to convert to permanent. Candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements and are ready to take on this new and exciting opportunity then do not hesitate, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.