Handle Recruitment are currently working with an exclusive urban luxe members club in the heart of London. Our client has a flair for interior design and prides themselves on offering a creative hub and working environment within the club space as well as first class facilities and spa. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, driven and dynamic office assistant to join their London head office team. The successful candidate will be based in the central London office on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move into a permanent role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Support the team and department's effectiveness by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team and its clients
- Basic administrative tasks, problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the team.
- Provide professional administration support to the Leaders ,Managers, Department as necessary.
- Establish, maintain and develop as appropriate efficient office and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times
- Organising internal and external meetings, organising events, booking travel, hotels and couriers
- Minute taking
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and management meetings, other meetings, reports and publications.
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team
- Purchasing office supplies and sundry items required by the management team.
- Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
Ideal Person Specification
- Creative and innovative.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in exclusive members organisations or similar
- Ability to present written information clearly & logically.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise work appropriately and juggle a busy workload.
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within the luxury membership industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.