Great opportunity for an office assistant looking to gain more exposure within the Media services industry.
Our client has built a reputable name among the biggest names within the entertainment world and has seen tremendous growth since starting out twenty years ago.
Duties will include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Meeting and greeting visitors/guests/couriers professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
- Keeping kitchen and office supplies replenished, inclusive of unpacking stationary and food deliveries.
- Sorting and Emptying recycling bags and liaising with receptionist regarding collections.
- Collecting, sorting, distributing and preparing correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- To assist the receptionist with archiving of files and arranging for them to be sent to our storage facility
- Running errands, such as lunch runs and weekly bank-run and purchasing supplies for the office
- Cover reception duties in the receptionist's absence
What you will need:
- Experience: Ideally 1 year of related experience. (Experience in an office environment is desired but not essential.)
- Keen and enthusiastic and able to carry out tasks in a considered yet hasty fashion
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including the phone system, printers and photocopy machines
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in required working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Someone to use own initiative and make the role their own
- Must take the initiative, but also know when to ask for help
- Good helpful, approachable attitude
- Friendly yet professional
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.