One of Handles most exciting sporting and events company's are looking for a highly organised, energetic and confident Office Assistant to join their beautiful fast paced and dynamic head offices in South West London. The role will be incredibly varied so a truly pro-active candidate with a real interest to learn and develop within the company should consider this excellent opportunity!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- General office assistance; scanning and filing documents, running errands and supporting other areas of the business when needed.
- Managing and booking meeting room spaces, ensuring they are prepared for each specific meeting request
- Liaising with internal and external contacts in regards to meeting rooms; reception, IT, catering and cleaning teams
- Setting up all video conferences, along with audio/visual requirements with the support of IT
- Reception cover and providing exceptional service to all visitors entering the office
- Resolving any issues as efficiently as possible, being able to work both independently and as a team.
- Assisting the HR and Operations team along with providing occasional support to senior members of staff; diary scheduling and travel arrangements along with administrative support
- Ability to prioritise and time manage successfully
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills; Microsoft Office and confidence in working with video and audio equipment
- Ability to work with complete flexibility and respond well to the variety of tasks
- Experience working in an office based environment; either administratively or in reception/front of house roles
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Proactive and able to problem solve
- Experience in working with clients and having an understanding that client service has high importance
- A passion for the creative industry!
The company is currently looking to recruit for this role on a temporary basis however there is potential for the role to go permanent. Candidates must be available at no later than 2 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements and are ready to take on this new and exciting opportunity then do not hesitate, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.