An exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious team at a leading international luxury cosmetic company as Office Coordinator/ PA. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the London HQ whilst supporting the MD with some ad hoc assistance to the wider team. The successful candidate will be a brilliant organiser, confident dealing with people at all levels and comfortable juggling various admin tasks efficiently and accurately.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide office support and administration, along with equipment restock and maintenance of the office.
- Answer and direct all calls to the relevant departments and ensure all messages have been relayed.
- Meet and greet all company visitors whilst escorting them to the relevant meetings and offering refreshments.
- Managing all business travel and scheduling, including budget management.
- Process and manage all invoices, liaising with the relevant departments.
- Supporting the Managing Director with various PA duties such as compiling reports; comprehensive diary management; Managing meeting schedules; Travel and Itinerary management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High proficiency of MS Office Packages, more specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan effectively, multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; oral and written, with the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Adaptable and flexible in approach in order to meet the requirements of the business.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a flexible and solutions-focused approach who values teamwork and accuracy. You will be driven by providing exceptional service at all times and… In exchange you are offered the opportunity to work in London's most artistic, cultural and energetic locations, whilst getting the chance to indulge in the company's products; Excellent benefits and a great company culture.
For further information please get in touch with Jennifer at Handle on 020 7569 9934 or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.