Fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Reception/Office Coordinator to join a dynamic, developing and really fun Technology company based in Central Manchester. This role will be based in a stunning newly created environment and you will be the glue that holds day to day operations together. Duties will include
- Managing Reception to ensure visitors have the best first impression
- First point of call for all enquiries via telephone and in person
- Managing Covid-related building entry duties: registration, track & trace details etc
- Support the OX Manager with general admin
- Health&Safety Reporting
- Managing meeting room bookings & restocking of supplies/refreshments
- Manage general correspondence by answering phone, emails and sorting mail
- Responsible for lockers, assigning to new staff and maintaining for leavers
- Maintain facilities; kitchens on each floor, ensuring groceries are ordered and distributed each week, fridges are cleared and everything is tidy; bathroom and shower rooms stocked with toiletries and clean towels weekly; drinks fridge full for weekly meetings
- Responsible for the coffee machine, liaising with coffee company and coffee and milk orders
- Maintain stationary and order supplies as needed
The successful candidate will be highly organised and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and the passion to keep every aspect of the office in ship-shape at all times. You will be vital part of the operations support team and will be given the autonomy needed to develop skills and experience providing excellent career prospects. Please apply today for an informal chat about this great opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.