Another fantastic opportunity for our fabulous client - we are looking for candidates looking to take the next step in their career within a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
You'll be energetic, creative and passionate about tech ideally. This role includes project work and being a key 'go-to' person within the office.
- Working with the Front of House Assistants
- Meeting room management
- Organising and preparing for meetings and events planning and execution (internal and external)
- Arranging new passes and building access for new starters
- Liaising with landlord and vendors, and providing direction and feedback to them when necessary
- Responsible for ordering all stationary
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Coordinating engagement initiatives and employee perks
- Partnering Internal communications
- Ordering lunches & taking them to meetings as & when needed
- Coordinating desk assignments, moves, and changes
- Administration duties and special projects
We are looking for confident, proactive and switched on candidates whoa re able to multi-task and liaising with various senior stakeholders within this fast-paced business. You'll be truly passionate about your role and happy to get stuck in with a variety of tasks.
A really exciting time to join this company who are seeing amazing success across their group.
Please note this is a 3 month FTC and candidates must be immediately available.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.