Office Coordinator - PR Agency
£21,000 -£25,000 d.o.e.
Due to an exciting internal promotion for the current incumbent, Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fab PR agency based in Central London to find an Office Coordinator.
Reporting in to the Finance & Operations Director, this is an incredibly diverse position that requires someone highly proactive, adaptable and happy to muck in with whatever needs doing in the office from an administration/operational perspective.
They're a super cool company who are invested in employee development; and the culture is positive, fun, friendly and hardworking.
Key features include:
- Meeting and greeting guests, booking meeting rooms, assisting with any tech related issues and liaising with the landlord on any building related issues
- Playing an active role in planning the Summer and Christmas away days, organising activities for each monthly meeting, team lunches and promoting a positive and fun office culture
- Assisting with new starter induction process, recruitment and general HR duties
- PA support to the CEO and Creative Director - travel, booking taxis, hotels and acting as a liaison between employees and management team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar office-based role, ideally within the PR/Marketing industries
- Sociable, outgoing and confident personality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, exceptional attention to detail and fantastic organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate Office Coordinator will receive:
- Company phone and laptop
- Company away days and creative trips
- Private health insurance
- Amazon Prime membership
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this amazing company as their next Office Coordinator, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.