Handle is recruiting for an Office Coordinator with a passion for fashion to work in a leading high street retail head office. Are you an Office Coordinator with retail head office experience? Apply today!
The Office Coordinator will be the lynchpin of the office and will also support the EA with administrative duties. Our client is looking for an Office Coordinator to help the smooth running of the office - the Office Coordinator will be confident, incredibly organised, proactive and enthusiastic as our client's office is creative, lively and busy!
Key duties include:
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies, ensuring the office is fully stocked at all times
- Organising travel arrangements for senior stakeholders
- Managing supplier relationships
- Day to day checks of the office, preparing meeting rooms for appointments and events
- Attending meetings, taking notes and distributing when needed
- Maintain department calendars
- Carry out Fire Warden and First Aider checks of the office
- General administrative duties (scanning, filing, greeting guests, copying)
If you have the relevant retail head office or similar environment admin experience and love fashion then please apply with your CV today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.