Office Coordinator/Manager - Tech & Entertainment
South West London
An exciting opportunity for a proactive and ambitious Office Coordinator/Manager to join a leading Tech & Entertainment brand.
A career at this company provides an opportunity to join a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can apply your wisdom and experience; and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
The Office Coordinator/Manager will report in to and work closely with the Senior Office Manager. They will be responsible for ensuring the London studio (60+ employees) runs smoothly and efficiently; overseeing general office operations - and will take dual ownership on projects, alongside the Senior Office Manager, involving anything from HR administration and on boarding to ensuring NDAs are signed by guests/visitors.
This is a full time permanent position based in leafy SW London with great local amenities, a variety of transport links, leafy parks and entertainment options on the doorstep.
Key features include:
- Continuously reviewing and ensuring maximum efficiency on all systems and administration.
- Making sure everything complies with health and safety regulations.
- Assisting the finance team in processing all invoices for the London office, raising PO numbers and sorting out payroll adjustments.
- Assisting with on boarding process of new employees, appraisal dates and issuing contracts.
- Providing general PA support to the executive team including General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in Admin (or related field) within the creative industries.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Confident, proactive, eager and willing personality.
- Strong creative thinking skills.
- Media/tech/entertainment background highly desirable.
The successful Office Coordinator/Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits including: Bupa healthcare, dental insurance, and life assurance.
- Subsidised gym membership, free eye tests, and travel scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible working.
- Lots of socials and events.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Office Coordinator/Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.