Handle recruitment are working with a rapidly growing business combining the arts and technology industry based in Central London. We are looking for an articulate, bright and creative candidate to provide the highest level of office administration and coordination support at all levels.
The successful candidate for this excellent opportunity will have excellent organisation skills with a knack for solving problems and be able to use their initiative. You will be hard working, personable and have an interest in HR as well as Arts/Tech.
- Meet and greet, making sure the buildings receptionist is aware of all scheduled visits.
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel.
- Answering calls to the main office number and covering the phones for the support team as required.
- Assisting the HR Manager and team.
- Office Management - ensuring a high standard of work in terms of service, effectiveness and efficiency whilst maintaining a focus on continuous improvement for the daily operation within the office.
- Managing the ordering of all office supplies; budgeting in regards to cost allowance.
- Monitoring meeting room calendars, preparing meeting rooms, making teas/coffees, and arranging catering where required.
- Collecting incoming post from reception and distributing it to the relevant people.
- Arranging couriers when required.
- Managing all aspects of security and office maintenance; being held responsible for organising and coordinating all maintenance and repair work.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient and proven level of IT skills.
- Experience in using MS Office - Primarily word and excel.
- Smart, passionate, fast-learner.
- Experience using google mail and google drive.
If you have the above skills and the experience within a similar office coordination role please apply immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.