We are working on an exclusive Office Coordinator position within a growing Talent Agency in Central London. A fantastic time to join, and a role which can really be made your own!
- Greeting all guests into the agency and ensuring that relevant staff members are made aware of their arrival.
- Main point of contact with all suppliers including outsourced IT team, online subscriptions, telephone/mobile phone suppliers, printers, cleaners etc.
- Greeting all guests into the agency and ensuring that relevant staff members are aware of their
- Liaising with landlord where required for any building related matters
- Ensuring and maintaining adequate insurance for office, ensuring health and safety regulation compliance
- Maintaining the office throughout the day to ensure agency always looks tidy
- Stationery orders for office including business card orders/model portfolio orders etc.
- Overall ownership of contract/document administration within the agency to include filing/chasing signed model agreements & setting up accounts on finance system.
- General office improvements where needed.
- Other ad-hoc duties such as booking travel when required
- Calculating staff holiday entitlement, recording holiday requests, staff appointments, sick days etc.
- New Staff Setup (all IT setup to be completed for incoming staff
- Warehouse: management of small storage space offsite at secure lock up facility (local to office)
- Processing visas for talent as and when required.
- Carrying out right to work checks on and retaining relevant documentation on file.
- Maintaining visa records and documentation in strict accordance with Home Office regulations. (Tasks include inputting of data on booking system, updating visa tracker spreadsheets).
- Providing regular updates to agents regarding visa expiry dates for all talent.
- Point of contact for visa-related queries from foreign agencies, talent and staff.
- At least 2 years experience within a simialr position
- Available with no more than 1 weeks notice
- Looking for longevity within next position
- Committed and driven to make this role a success
- Highly organised, heaps of initiative and able to think on your feet
- Enjoy being the 'go-to' within the office for the above and wider ad-hoc duties
- Confident and excellent communicator
- Strong administrative skills - MUST be confident managing confidential documenation
- A natural people person - happy from welcoming walk-ins, to visitors, agents and the team themselves.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established Talent Agency, who have recently relocated to larger premises due to growth within the teams. You will be passionate about Fashion and/or Talent environments, available with ideally no more than 1 weeks notice and looking for longevity within your next role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.