We are looking for a proactive, organised and extremely personable candidate to assist in the office management of an exciting retail marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a solid administration background to take on more responsibility, expand their skill-set, and progress to a junior office manager role.
The role is incredibly varied, and therefore will require an individual with plenty of initiative and the ability to prioritise a heavy work load.
Daily tasks may include;
- Front of house duties; welcoming office guests on arrival and offering refreshments
- Purchase office supplies and conducting office checks to ensure the kitchen, stationery cupboard, printers and meeting rooms are fully stocked and kept clean and tidy at all times
- Manage and organise the office storage room
- Managing any post/Shipping duties
- Liaising with the building manager or the landlord with regards to any issues to the office.
- Supporting office upgrades or developments
- Updating office manual and keeping all other office documents and records up to date
- General admin support to Office Manager
- Booking travel worldwide for all staff and guests in line with company guidelines and policy.
- Keeping a record of all staff travel in a spreadsheet including locations, and miles pertaining to transport.
- Working with social committee to organise internal social events including decorating on all the in-house events
- Working with venues to get the best deals, working to a budget, booking and coordinating off site events
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send in your CV ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.