Office Junior and Customer Service Advisor
Are you a junior candidate looking for your next step into a career? Have you had some customer service or receptionist experience or both and looking to utilise this? Do you have an interest in the world of high-end Beauty and want to join the best of the best? Then this is the role for you.
Your job will be to head up reception and the front desk, as well as providing support to the Office Manager and being the customer service support.
- Sorting all incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting the Office Manager with all office social events including catering needs
- Reception duties - answering all calls/ taking messages
- Keeping reception area, print room and boardroom tidy
- Booking all couriers
- Managing all meeting room bookings, including all catering needs
- Ad Hoc travel
- All Office stock orders
- Meeting and greeting all visitors of all levels of seniority
- Respond to customer complaints about product quality or reactions
- Respond to customer queries on recommended skincare routines and act as escalation point for customer complaints
If this is the role for you then please apply ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.