Exclusive role managed by Handle Recruitment. Are you an accomplished Office Manager with Previous experience within fashion, luxury brands or a similar industry? We are working with an exciting fashion label to find a supremely organised office and building manager to oversee all building facilities across multiple sites. As the person ultimately responsible for providing the best possible day to day environment experience for employees and VIP guests, you will be service driven and solutions focused with an eye for detail and precision. You will also have the opportunity to help get involved in creative retail projects and manage a first class front of house team and a facilities assistant.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactive day-to-day management of various third-party contracts and providers of outsourced services, which may come through onsite service provider; maintenance, cleaning, security, catering, wastes, ensuring that all the necessary documentation is completed and appropriate work permits are issued
- Ensure the building is Health and Safety compliant through checks being carried out, including fire safety and health and safety checks
- Ensure risk assessments are up to date and that all employees are working safely. Liaise with departments that have specific issues
- Ensure invoices relating to office management are dealt with promptly
- Liaise with HR regarding new starters, ensure sufficient desk space and stationery is provided
- Responsible for managing adhoc desk moves and small adhoc projects relating to office moves
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Carolyn on 02075699969.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.