Office Manager - TV Production and Talent Management
Salary £40k - £45k DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a world renowned entertainment organisation to find an Office Manager to join their team in London.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing effective space utilisation and oversee all internal moves.
- Managing induction programme for new starters.
- Assisting with managing Health and Safety throughout the Company: ensuring and monitoring compliance with Health and Safety Regulations; conducting risk assessments, maintaining accurate records and reporting any raised issues.
- Managing existing service contractors including cleaning, catering, building maintenance, hospitality etc.
- Administering tendering procedures as and when necessary. Developing and review all internal services and supplier management. Ensuring that all suppliers and contractors comply with our Health & Safety arrangements and maintain their risk assessments and records.
- Managing the receptionist and office assistants
- Intranet: coordinate updates.
- Planning and co-ordinating production set-ups and shut downs.
- Archiving: review and improve current archiving system.
- Office presentation: conduct daily and weekly office checks in order to maintain the highest possible standard of office presentation, reporting back to Management team, address any improvements in a timely manner.
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records.
- Overseeing any external office moves and assisting in budgeting for these.
- Coordinating new starters' process with IT.
- Managing Operations staff rotas and make sure that cover is always in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Office management experience in a similar environment or comparable organisation
- A mature approach, the ability to take ownership of projects
- Experience in managing Health and Safety.
- Experience in the tendering process.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to instil enthusiasm in a team
- Time management, the ability to prioritise when everything is urgent.
- Great attention to detail
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications are advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Office Manager with a positive can do attitude to take the next step in their career at this award winning organisation. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.