Handle recruitment is working with a global marketing agency to find an enthusiastic Front of House/Office Manager for their Office based in the heart of London. Our client is looking for a proactive Office Manager with the ability to be diplomatic and professional at all times.
The successful Office Manager for this exciting opportunity will have the natural ability to build good working relationships with employees and guests. You will be motivated and proactive, willing to offer new suggestions and ideas, to provide the highest level of office management.
- Day to day office management
- Management and running of the reception area
- Answering, transferring and screening calls
- Stock and office supply management
- Ensuring shared office equipment and studio resources are in working order
- Take ownership for other allocated projects and activities
- Working with current suppliers and establishing key relationship with suppliers
- Ensuring office facility is maintained to the highest standard
- Health and Safety within the office
- Previous experience working in similar role
- Creative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
- Written and oral communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have a personable and professional approach
- Demonstrable experience of integrity and discretion - you will deal with sensitive information and will be trusted to manage this appropriately
- Communicate effectively with people on a professional level and remain friendly and approachable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.