A new opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager with Personal Assistant duties for an exciting company based in the West-End of London. Working with an inspirational group of people you will manage the office while coordination schedules.
The company are well renowned in the events and marketing sector and are involved in some really interesting projects. As Office Manager you will be working closely with the HR Director and the Chief Exec to help achieve the company's vision. They are looking for someone with experience as an Office Manager, someone who is able to make a role their own.
Duties will include:
- Day to day management of the office
- Ensuring all administration and duties commensurate with the smooth running of the office are completed
- Managing office supplier contracts including cleaning, maintenance and stationary
- Ensuring the office is fully stocked, well presented and well maintained
- Managing the operation and hiring out of the meeting room
- Financial administration duties including cheque banking and petty cash
- Procuring additional administrative support during
- Diary management for the Chief Executive
- Administrative support for the Chief Executive and other senior team members
- Managing enquiries, member support requests and coordinating responses from the rest of the team
- Management of the marketing databases and mailing lists
- Collating performance data for quarterly annual and ad-hoc reports
- Website updates and edits
- Support with events
If you have the relevant experience within an Office Management role and would like an new and exciting challenge, please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.